For Nov.19 – Nov.21, 2011
Visit Temporary Houses, Kokoro No Care (Building relationship and talking to people); Offer Hand Massage; Joy Cafe, Follow-up House Visits, Sunday Worship Service & Prayer walking.
SPECIFIC PRAYER POINTS
- For each team member to earnestly seek God, for God to prepare each one for the mission and for sensitivity to His leading on how the team can best minister to the people in Tohoku.
- Pray for God’s power & divine “Kokoro No Care” opportunities in sharing the gospel that there will be salvation through this mission.
- For God’s protection during the entire mission against any distractions, danger, disunity and any form of spiritual attack.
- For God’s provision of strength, spiritual discernment and each individual’s dependence on God’s power, grace and leadership.
- For God to draw people to attend the Sunday worship service and to be receptive as God speaks to their hearts through the message and testimonies and be drawn to His loving care and saving knowledge.
- For God’s wisdom, spiritual discerning and enabling as Ferdie (who will be preaching) seeks Him on what message to share for the Sunday worship service.
- After the worship service, pray for “Kokoro No Care” opportunities at the Joy Café station and to have follow-up opportunities to share further the Gospel.
- Pray for “Kokoro No Care” opportunities at the Joy Café station we will set-up at the temporary housing area as we offer hand massage and serve coffee and cookies tob the survivors, and to have opportunities to share the Gospel.
LET US ALL TOGETHER CONTINUE TO CLAIM GOD’S MERCY ON THE PEOPLE OF TOHOKU, THAT BY HIS GRACE, PEOPLE WILL COME TO THE SAVING KNOWLEDGE OF JESUS CHRIST.